ENIG / lead-free HASL / electroless immersion tin
Electroless nickel gold, HAL lead-free and immersion tin surface are offered for all types of manufacture and locations. Please note the following exceptions:
- HDI Microvia and Flex printed circuit boards can only be manufactured in conjunction with electroless nickel gold or immersion tin.
|Chemical nickel-gold (ENIG)||
4-7 μm Ni
0,075 ± 0,025 μm Au
|HAL lead-free (Hot-Air-Leveling)||1-40 μm||12 months||
- high process temperature (D9265-280 °C)
- increased Cu removal, dependent on layout
|Chemical tin (Sn)||0,8-1,1 μm||6 months||
- low process temperature (approx. 70 °C)
- smooth coating
- growth in the intermetallic phase between Cu and Sn
- layer thickness >1µm required for multiple soldering
- rapid processing in the assembly process
You need a surface for gold wire bonding? Than send us your enquiry, we would be pleased to submit you an offer!